Sunday, July 17, 2011

Did I do the right thing or should I have let her stay?

This morning at 5 am my 16 year old daughter felt uncomfortable for whatever reason and climbed into my bed. I'm her father. I allowed her too because she seemed worried. I didn't see her come in because it was too dark. I didn't know this but, she, uhh, she was completely naked. I didn't know this until I put my arm around her in a friendly way and felt her naked breasts. Right after that I literally kicked her out of the bed and shouted "get lost hood!!!". She burst into tears but I was ignoring her. Now she thinks I hate her. But what 16 year old girl comes into her fathers bed undressed? I still love her but I really didn't experience anything pleasing there. Ive never touched my daughters breasts before ever since she first got them like four years ago. What should I do to convince her I still love her? She thinks I hate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment