Sunday, July 17, 2011

Husbands love suckling on my milkless boobs?Is it really enjoyable?

The day we got married he loves to suckle on my breasts at every possible time when we are together in bed. He says he was never a breastfed baby so his basic urge of suckling shall persist all his life. He love me like mad and his crazy about my big boobs. Unfortunately they are inverted. I want them to be errected as I want him to have good fun with me each time he takes off my bra. He always keeps either of the breasts in his mouth and suckles many times during the night . If he is on a business trip and away for few nights, we both miss it too much. On the way back he would always get me wired bra or a sexy night wear specially enhancing my boobs, which arouses him easily.How can i make his experience in bed even more tasty and juicy each time. I want to offer variety to him so that he never gets bored and does it even more. I love him do it to me too, like any flavours or gels to make them errect and more attractive to him. Suckling does not always mean that he wants to have sex but he feels he enjoys it during sex as well as otherwise and at every possible times when no one is around us also in the car during dark nights on long journey he just stopa by on a side of a lonely area and starts enjoying himself. On sunday afternoonsthe best way for him to relax is to have many hours of suckling.Sometimes its unbearable for me but i still let him do it and i want that i should always be there for him, and we both must enjoy this mutually. How can i enhance my urge of being suckled. Is it really true that those men who were not breastfed, have a greater urge of being on the breast of their wife so frequently. Does all men suckle on milkless inverted boobs. He never liked to drink my milk when i was nursing any of my kids, or its that he loves me and ignores this shortcoming of my boobs being inverted?We have two kids 11and 15 both were breast fed but my milk dried up and he got his domain back .Now he is continuously doing it to me from past 9 years after my last one had my milk for two ears Still unfortunately the nipples are not errect. I am scared of any surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment