Saturday, July 16, 2011

HELP!!! I need a SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER!!!?

I need help! I've been looking for a software programmer for a year and a half now. And for some reason I can't find one. You that, since I live in LA, California, I'd be able to find one. It might be since I'm a bio majoring, computer science majors don't seem to be in the same classes as me. I have an amazing idea that requires a software program. This idea will bring jobs to the US, a lot to be honest. And if all goes well, I might have solved the economic problem. But I can't go anywhere with this idea till I have the software, and have it patented. Cause I either lose out on a potential Billion dollar idea, according to some patent lawyers I've talked to; or no one will listen. I know what the software should look like, I have the documents of requirements for the device, software (a basic blueprint for how the software should run). And I just started learning how to program. Honestly, I'm confused on how to program, new world. It could as be since I'm learning with a book written for windows XP, and I have a windows 7 laptop. But I just want someone to help out, who has the skills and can help me make a precise prototype that can be patented. And can be shown to the country. If not the world. I can't say anymore about the idea... for protection reasons. But if anyone could help me out... let me know. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment