Monday, July 18, 2011

A teacher hates me. What should I do?

So there's this teacher that will be transferring to the same middle school as me. Quite honestly I never want to see her again. I just don't know what to do because she really hates me. And despite all the fun things I'm doing this summer, I can't get my mind off of it. I've never have had a teacher talk to me like she does. So in like March we were coming back from recess and I quietly say "that didn't seem long." I wasn't expressing my opinion to her or anyone else. I guess you could say I was talking to myself. She calls me out. She is yelling like literally yelling at me about how recess is a break and so on. By this point I'm probably like bright red because no teacher has ever been like mad at me. I keep on saying yes mam and stuff. She's now yelling at me to stop complaining and I politely say I was not trying to complain and she walks away with a "could've fooled me". I get in line and try to forget about it and then we rarely cross paths after that. And when we did, we didn't talk. Then in early May, I am sitting in the hall before school starts reading a book. That specific teacher wasn't there yet (she was on hall duty that day). So I couldn't ask her for permission to do anything cause she wasn't there yet. So I asked my teacher if I could un stack chairs in the class. My teacher says yes and everything is fine. That teacher gets there and this other girl comes in without permission which is uncalled for. That teacher notices and walks in and gives her a lecture on that. I still am doing my job unsticking chairs and she calls me out and is like "What about you?" I tell her politely that I asked my teacher to come in because she wasn't there. She corrects me and says that the correct response is yes mam so I correct myself and say yes mam. She then leaves the class room. When I am done with my job, I leave the class room. When I leave the class she tells me to come see her. I did so and she says I need to stop giving attitude and that lately every time she talks to me, she gets some attitude in return. Which I personally disagree with because whether I gave attitude or not, the last time I talked to her was a couple months before that.. In early march. After that I pretty much avoid her at all times. Afraid that something i do might trigger her. I have tried to plan sometime to talk to her, but it's impossible she is too busy. And I don't know if she would even listen to me. She is going to be involved in our school next year a lot and I want to be part of some activities but she basically is in charge of most of them. And I just don't think it will work out with her there. Please help. No rude replies please.

No comments:

Post a Comment