Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why can't I eat fruits and vegetables?

I've had this problem pretty much my whole life..I mean, if you tell me about like steamed carrots and chicken or something, that sounds REALLY good. I mean the food smells good and everything, but I can't STAND eating it. I've tried to eat salad, but I gag like so much that I feel like I'm about to be sick and I'll get a headache..and I get weird looks and it's so embarassing..I dread eating with people who aren't my family. And my family's used to it..fruit and vegetables look like they would taste good, but I can't stand the texture..it's absolutely disgusting. And my family gets so fed up with me..I've tried V8 juice, and I like it. But things get old for me pretty fast. Like I rarely eat a peanut butter sandwich because sandwiches just get old for me pretty fast..unless they're subs. I don't know why. It's the bread, I guess..and meat tastes good. But most of the time it's too tough—and I HATE tough food. And if it's juicy it's covered in like blood or something and ughh. I'm not a vampire. What do I do?!?! I mean, I'm healthy, but?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment