Saturday, July 16, 2011

How do i deal with hatred?

So like a couple of weeks ago. My sister was going to go to wal-mart with my little sister my mom had given my older sister to take my little sister it was about 11:00pm. Thing is my dad is always tripping balls. I hate his ****** attitude. This is one thing I hate I'm watching TV at 10:30 my mom doesn't care its like I'm bothering her. But my dad its like if you were shoving somthing up his @ss. He literally wakes up and goes to tell me to turn it off and won't leave untill I do. He also took my xbox this whole summer just becausei have to go to summer school for one class. I don't under stand why summer when he could of taken it up during the school semester. I stay up to 11 on week ends during school year and he has to bother me about it. Well back to the story. My sisters were going to wal-mart and he started tripping and as they are going out the door he stands up and goes and shoves my big sis that my lil sis can't go any where. I was already standing up to go over there and as I'm walking over to the door, I see my big sis trying to come in and he like literaly smacked her in face with the door. So I went and takcled him to the floor and told him what his ****** problem was. It was 11:00pm and all you can hear are screams from my lil sister. Well know my big sister talks to him like if nothing happend between them and my dad and I havnt talked for about 2 weeks. I told him if I ever saw him touch my mom or my sisters I would kick his @ss. I don't know what to do because I don't think its fair that my sisters talk to him like nothing and I'm here not talking to him for 2weeks. I'm not apologizing and I'm guessing he isn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment