Monday, July 18, 2011

Really horrible never ending leg pain?

2 days ago my leg started to hurt really bad after i got out of the shower, yesterday is was bad. it literally feels like someone is stabbing my thigh over and over with something and my friend had to help me down my stairs. Today at certain times it has been unbearable! i went to the doctor and she said my leg felt really tight and she said it's just sore muscles and suggested certain stretches to help it. i went home and did them and i was stuck on the floor for 10 minutes until someone could help me move to my room. now when i lay down it doesn't go away it still stays and i have no idea what this could be! It does not feel like soreness it literally feels like something is wrong but i've never had this kind of pain before and it never stops, it just stays. HELP PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment